Our electric single-seater
Ever since 2013 the Ziesel typifies an extraordinary driving experience. Its powerful electrical drive, the intuitive joystick control and the impressive cross-country mobility offer many possibilities. And all that comes without noise or exhaust emissions – yet with pure fun.
In 2016 the Ziesel Street was redesigned for European road approval. It has got smoother running rubber track belts, LED headlights, indicators, stop lights and rearview mirrors – topped off with an easy to use operator panel and a pleasing armrest display. Since 2017, it is possible to drive on European public roads.
Off-roads and on-roads
The operating range is definitely enhanced. The cross-country mobility is still there, yet a public road is no knock out criterium anymore*. The requirements for drivers differ within the European Union – please ask your local supplier or regulatory authority.
* As many customers ask us: It is not possible to convert older Ziesel models. The necessary adaptations are too demanding.
- 2 x 4,4kW rated performance
- 18kW peak performance
- 8,8kWh battery performance
- 500Nm torque
- 30km/h high speed
- 148cm x 123cm x 154cm dimensions (LxWxH)
- 375kg unladen weight (Ziesel Street, with battery)
- 5″ colour display 800*480px LCD
Mattro double traverse link chassis with Bilstein shock absorbers and Eibach springs
Mattro all-season solid rubber track belts
- Steer-by-wire joystick control
Driving and charging
The Ziesel comes with a standard battery charger 3kW/230V. We offer a fast battery charger 5kW/400V as an option. To recharge the Ziesel completely, you will need approx. 4 hours with the standard charger and 2,5 hours with the fast charger.
This complies with common operation times. For normal applications, the battery lasts up to 4 hours, with more action it is 2,5 hours.
Standard equipment & safety
- High-strength frame construction with seamless precision steel pipes
- Rollover protection
- Bucket seat with four-point safety belt
- Self-governed control electronics
- Permanent magnet safety brakes
- 30° respectively 60% incline (up, down, sideways)
- LED lighting for public roads and rearview mirrors
- Backpack bag with first aid kit and safety vest
The recommended retail price for a Ziesel Street ex works Schwaz with standard charger is EUR 27.640,- net cost. We manufacture on demand and down payment. Delivery time is approx. 8 weeks. Your new Ziesel has a 24 months warranty.
If you are interested please contact us. We are looking forward to creating your Ziesel!